Personal Car Loans
Personal Car Loans are available for any worthwhile and legal purpose. You can
apply for either a secured personal car loan or an unsecured one.
Personal Car Loans start at $5000 can be taken for a loan period of at
least 1 year or up to seven years.
The following lending criteria applies to Personal Car Loans:
- Borrower must be over 18 years old
- Borrower must be a resident of Australia
- Borrower must earn no less than $770 per month after tax and be able to
substantiate this income.
- Employment Criteria
- if employed on a casual basis, must be working at current place of
employment for a minimum of 12 month
- if self employed must have written evidence of income for a minimum period
of 2 years
- if employed as a contractor have written evidence of income for a minimum
period of 2 years
Personal car loans are available with low establishment fees, no ongoing
fees and importantly no early payout penalties.